Google Searching

Friday, April 2, 2010

STORY OF EARTH AND SKY

The event is kerana Israk and ascension of the earth to feel proud of the sky. He said to the sky, "O heavens, I'm better than you kerana Allah SWT has menghiaskan me with various countries, some of the sea, rivers, plants anaman, some of the mountains and others." Sky said, "O earth, I'm also more elegant than you kerana sun, moon, stars, some falah, Burooj, throne, chair, and heaven is with me." Say the earth, "O heavens, there ditempatku visited the house and to bertawaf the prophets, the envoys and the spirits of saints and Solihin (good people)." Earth said, "O heavens, the real leader of the prophets and messengers and even as the Seal of the Prophets and God cried all nature lovers, seutama-main all beings as well as the most perfect tribute to him was to stay at my place. And he's also running syari'atnya in place. " The sky can not say anything, when the earth is saying this. The sky was calm himself and he mengadap Allah SWT by saying, "O God, thou hast granted the request of the affected people of danger, if they pray to Thee. I can not answer the issue of the earth, by that I ask thee, O thou God that Muhammad raised me (heaven) so I became a noble with kebagusannya and proud. " Then Allah Almighty to grant the request of the sky, then Allah revealed to Gabriel gave the U.S. on the night of 27 Rejab, "Thou shalt not (Gabriel) celebrate on this night and thou 'Azrael do not you take a life tonight." Gabriel A.S. asked, "O Allah, if the end has come?" Allah is saying, that is, "No, O Gabriel. But you go to heaven and take the Buraq and continued to go to Muhammad by Buraq it." Then Gabriel A.S. went away and he saw 40.000 lenang Buraq was having on the park heaven and on each face there is the name of Muhammad. Among the 40.000 Buraq, Gabriel A.S. respected on a Buraq, who was crying her eyes streaming with tears. Gabriel A.S. Buraq was approached and asked, "Why do you weep, O Buraq?" Buraq said, "O Gabriel, in fact I've heard the name Muhammad after 40 years, the owner's name has been embedded in my heart and I miss him after it became mahu and I do not eat and drink again. I like the yearning burnt down by fire." Gabriel said the U.S., "I will deliver thee to the person who you missed it." Then Gabriel A.S. put a saddle and bridle to the Buraq and brought to the Prophet Muhammad SAW Allaah knows best. Buraq told this is what brings the Prophet SAW Israk journey and ascension.