Google Searching

Friday, April 2, 2010

INTO THE STORY OF EXCESS BERSELAWAT Prophet

Rasulullah SAW has said that, "the Angel Gabriel, Michael, and Azrael Israfil U.S. has been saying to me. Gabriel said the U.S.:" O Messenger of Allah, whoever who read the invocation on you every day as much as ten times, it will be my guiding hand and will I take him across the catwalk like lightning. "Michael also said the U.S.:" Those who berselawat on you will I give them a drink from telagamu. "Israfil also said the U.S.:" Those who berselawat thee will I bow down to Allah SWT and I will not lift my head so that Allah forgives the man. "angel Azrael U.S. also said:" For those who berselawat upon you, their spirit will I pull it with a soft-soft as I lift the spirits of the prophets. "Would not we love to the Prophet SAW? The angels give their respective guarantees for people who berselawat to top Rasulullah SAW With this proposed story, we hope our readers will not let go of opportunities for upward berselawat our master Muhammad Hopefully we become people the beloved of God, the Prophet and the angels.