Google Searching

Friday, April 2, 2010

10 ORDER TO GOD PROPHET MUSA S.W.T A.S.

Abul-Layth Assamarqandi to sanadnya narrated from Jabir ibn Abdillah ra said the Prophet SAW said: "Allah Almighty has given to Prophet Musa bin Imran alwaah as in chapter 10: · O Moses, do not associate me with an anything that I have decided that the fire of hell will grab people's faces idolaters. · Obey- Me and your parents nescaya I peliharamu from any danger and will I grant you long life and I turn it on you with a good livelihood. · Never kill the soul which I was forbidden except by right nescaya will become small for you the whole wide world and heaven with all corners and will back you with my rage into the fire of hell. · Never swear by my name in falsehood or seditious because I will not purify the people who do not clean and I do not glorify my name. · Do not envy jealousy and envy toward what I give to people, because the enemy incendiary My favor, rejecting the will of mine, which I hate to pembahagian give to my servants and sesiapa who do not leave these actions, it is not than- Ku. · Do not be a witness to what you do not really know with you and with your wits and your feelings ingati because I demand that the witnesses closely for their testimony. · Do not steal and do not fornicate wife neighbor neighbor because nescaya I closed faces Me than you and I closed the gates of heaven thereof. · Do not kill the victim to be apart from Me, for I do not accept casualties unless called by my name and sincere to me. · Love toward fellow human beings as you like for yourself . · Make Saturday's day to worship Me and hiburkan child family. Then the Prophet said again: "Verily, Allah made the day of the feast for Saturday Prophet Musa and Allah SWT chose Juma'at days as holidays for me. "