Google Searching

Friday, April 2, 2010

GOD S.W.T. RESIST 1 OF 3 DOA DOA Rasoolullah S.A.W

'Amir bin Said from his father saying that: "One day the Prophet SAW has come from the hilly areas. When the Prophet SAW conditions was reached Bani mosque, then he would go into the mosque and perform two cycles of prayer. So we share in prayer together with the Messenger of Allah Then the Prophet SAW prayed with a moderately long to Allah SWT: After he finished praying, the Prophet had turned to us and said that meant: "I have prayed to Allah SWT three cases, in three cases it was just he allowed only two cases and another was rejected. 1. I have prayed to God Almighty that he may not destroy my people with a difficult season in the long run. This is permitted by God wished S.W.T. 2. I have prayed to God Almighty that my Ummah should not be destroyed by the disaster sinks (such as major floods which have struck the people of Prophet Noah sa). I wished it had been permitted by Allah SWT 3. I have prayed to Allah SWT kerana so that my people have not been destroyed their fellow pergaduhan (war, pergaduhan between fellow Muslims). But a wish has not allowed (already rejected). What we see today is the own Islamic countries quarrel among one another, today the Muslims fight each other, patting the hand of the infidels back, whether we see this beautiful?